Inspiration

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Words

When you change your words you will change your life. Think before you speak.
Make positive affirmations and create more happiness and success in your life. Try to use the following replacement words to create more self-confidence and to build self-esteem.

Replace the words "I can’t" with "I haven’t yet."
Replace the words "If I" with "When I."
Replace the words "I will try" with "I will do."
Replace the words "That’s going to be a problem" with "That’s going to be a challenge."
Replace the words "I don’t know" with "I will find out."
Replace the words "What a failure" with "What a success --I learned something."

Practice using these replacement words until they become a natural automatic way of speaking and thinking., until they become a habit. You will be pleased with the results!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home